Tuesday 16 September 2008

studying business or chemical????

Business is a subject i choice.I like business because i very love carrying on business.My parents also are business.They are very good and i want to follow them .My dream is worked in stock market or bank.But my studying business have some problems because my english is not good.It is difficult to understand my teacher.I tried to improve my english by many ways but it is not improved so much.When i go to class ,i am scare so much because i can understand but i don't know how to answer my teacher question....haizzzz....
Chemical is the best subject in all my subject.i want to study more than about this subject ,but i heard it is very difficult in a levels so i didn't choice it.
It is very hard to choice :one is the best subject,one is the most favorite.i also know studying chemical is easier than studying business to attend into a big university.
Now i am very upset between 2 ways .....oh my god....let's help me.....hix

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

If your English is poor, have you done the free English courses on my blog?

$$$$$(((....kenny....)))$$$$$ said...

oh it sounds interesting.i didn't know it before.thanks Mr.chris