Monday 19 January 2009

Homework one

1.Is Internet Explorer a monopoly?

The famous of windows Internet explorer ,I don't need to say because every one know it...When we buy a new laptop or computer ,most of them have Internet system...Internet explorer is a part of Microsoft ...

It has been use widely web browser since since 1999, attaining a peak of about 95% usage share during 2002 and 2003.

It was though be a monopoly in the part ,but nowadays it meets a competitor is fire fox or some web browser else...They are show new program to improve their product and attract with another one,for example Internet explorer 6 or the newest is Internet Explorer 7...I.E is losing their market and less monopoly than before...

2.How do FireFox compete?

I think to compete I.E ,they have a lot of things to do....I.E is too famous ,all of my friends know I.E but just some of them know FireFox...
The best thing of FireFox is faster than I.E.That the big thing I chose FireFox ,but sometimes I must use I.E to listen music or watch movie online because some websites just allow I.E.Anyways the opposite thing also happen...So I'm using both of
them...hehehe

They can try to have the best security web browser because I.E is having problem with that.The security is the most important thing to user choose product...If they have it,why customers have to choose I.E.

The speed of upload file or something is a thing to think...Users are very angry when they are upload or download something but the connection is interrupted...Improving it will make have more customers.

3.what about Google chrome?


I don't need tell all of information about google because it is too famous ...NO one use Internet don't know it....By any web browser ,we can use google...from I.E to FireFox,...We also use our language to use google because they have separate web site for people from different countries...Google is a wide world,we can search or find anythings we want..It is connected to billion billion web site around the world...You can find which every you want easily and fast...

It is the most useful system of web browser in 21 century.

About competing with FireFox and I.E...It is a difficult to answer because now all of users use Google to search what they need...Anyways it maybe happen in furture ...But I think it is good and don't need change now.We only wait and can't do anything,maybe in furture their owner want to have more income they will change or improve to google change like I.E or FireFox...That time they must learn many thing from I.E and FixeFox because they have experience...A lot of thing will do ,if they want to change...imposible...heheheh

No comments: