Sunday 19 October 2008

air ticket price

There are many different prices.It depends on when and which kind of seat you choice.
Firstly,the time you choice to book air ticket .The airways have a lot of price .If you book ticket before 6 months,you can have half price ticket.If you book before 3 months ,you can get a 2/3 price ticket.If you book late near the day you flight,you will get a very expensive price ticket.For example: when I ask 1 airways about the price from here to my hometown 5 months before I flight, they told 550 pounds.It is the cheapest price.This time I didn't have enough money,I had wait money from my parents.2 months later ,I went to the same airways and ordered the same air ticket 2months ago.They told me 750.I was surprised and I asked why the price elwas changed. Because that airway was near full,so the price was higher than 2 months before...I was so sad .I lost 200pounds because of late...haizzzz
Secondly, the kind of seat also decide the price.For example:the airway from here to new york.If you choice economy , the price is 300 pounds.If you choice business, the price will be 1000 pounds .If you choice 1st class , the price will be more than 2000 pounds.You see there are many kinds of price.What is reason of different price?The answer is convenient.You will receive a servise better than another kinds when you book 1st class.You always are serve first the same the kind's name.You 'll have a more comfortable seat than another ...
That is business service.Paying more will receive better.It calls "money laws"....
Sent from ken's iPhone

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: