Monday 20 October 2008

wifi


I don't know why my laptop can connect to the internet everywhere without ef's wifi.I tried many times after i fixed my laptop.It told my IP is not available.I really don't understand.
I 'll here 2 years .How can i use internet with that problem.Long will move to David's host family this Saturday.I want to this house too,but they don't have enough room and ef don't accept 2 person who are from the same country live together. I am so upset because i want to this house before .Long is faster than me,so i must choice another host family.I want move to this house because his host family is so nice and friendly...Tomorrow i 'll ask dema or aria about their host family.If i can ,i 'll move to their house....so boring...haizzz

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

Ask Rob - he'll fix it I am sure

Do something useful - go here:

http://efbusinesseconomics.blogspot.com/2008/10/learn-by-helping-each-other.html