Wednesday 15 October 2008

why we are here???


It is a easy to answer for every body without me.
Most of us are here because we want to attend to UK's famous universities.We have a dream to study with friend from around a world ...
I am here not because of these reasons.I am here to evade VN's education ,school and my friends...I want a place to forget anything about me and begin a new life....
However ,my choice has some problems.It is not the same i though before.I can suitable with this environment.I feel i move away from another students.
I try to study so much but my english is not improved .It make me be upset...
Now i miss my family .I know they miss me too.Until December, i have been here 5 months .It is not a long time ,but why i miss them so much.I can't imagine my future ...
Every body here study too hard.How can i follow them by my poor english and my behavior?
My life is a long story , it is very difficult to tell all...

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

"Every body here study too hard."

Have you met Rinat?