Tuesday 14 October 2008

boring


Sometimes,i really want to talk with someone by english but i always be shy .I know my english is poor ,so i need practise it every day.I am very angry with someone because they usually repeat my voice when i speak.I know your english is good so you don't need to learn more.Please let me study ,don't make me be scare when i speak to you.If you do it again ,ok we won't be friend forever.I don't need friend who prevents my education improve.
Now my life is changed because i identify which one is best for me.I used to smoke,drink alcohol,play game with money.Now i give up all of them.Instead of them,i go to gym to be good for my health or write blog to improve my english.I feel my health is better .When i wake up ,i don't feel tired like before.
I am so upset.Before i though Kirill change room will be good for me,but every thing now is very bad.My new roommate will be Rinat who i don't like.He always eat my food and drink my drink without my agree.He didn't move to my room ,but he gave me his rude .I think Kirill is better than him because Kirill is so friendly and fun.
I will endure 4 weeks to live with him.I hope after Christmas ,I 'll have another roommate is better than him.At the moment ,i really hate living in residence.No more change,i 'll move to host family next year....haizzzzzzzzzz

No comments: