Saturday 18 October 2008

changing

I used to be a bad guide . I used to smoke ,drink alcohol and be lazy so much...The worst thing is I wasted a big money for shopping...I spent about 2000 pounds in 5 months .It is really a big money for a family in my country..
I know my parents don't be scare about that,if I study hard.The problem here is I didn't study hard. I feel so wrong with my parents.I know they proud of me,but they don't know exactly about me. I used to be a good student when I was young,so they deciced on sending me to england .They want me be taught in a good education environment.In fact from the day I was here to now,I studied a lot of thing bad not good like my parents thought.I think I was bad not cause of some one.I couldn't control myself,so I was that.
I spent a lot of money.You know 2 years income of poor family in Vietnam equals my spending.Now I hate myself so much.
I promise I will give up all of them.I 'ok change myself.I 'll be a good man not like now.I 'll study hard not cause my parents be upset.I 'll study good things and forget bad things...I 'll control myself and not be easy with myself.
The new life is waiting me in the future...I don't need some one understand this post, only me understand is enough...
Sent from my iPhone

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

3 comments:

Anastasia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anastasia said...

hi))) link to my blog)

chris sivewright said...

"I 'll study hard not cause my parents be upset.I 'll study good things and forget bad things...I 'll control myself and not be easy with myself."

So why have you not been doing all the homework I have listed in my blog?