Saturday 18 October 2008

crazy

This is the third times, I write blog by cell phone.2 times before ,I don't like so I deleted them.After 1 deleted 1 post I learn more how to use it better..
This is also the third days,my laptop can't connect to the Internet.I have a lot of problems with that.I can't read the news,chat with my friends and write my blog by usual way ,...
I am so upset .I tried to fix my laptop so many times but it isn't better .I had to spend all this day to stay in my room and fix this...It can connect to Ef ,but it can't connect to Internet .It used to have this problem 4 times before ,but now it is the longest time.I hope it won't have problem...
You know when I use cell phone to write blog ,there are a lot of interestings.I write my blog like I send SMS with my friends .It is so fun.I can write my blog anywhere have wifi without my laptop...Now I have a lot of experiences to write blog by cell phone .I won't scared when I don't have laptop more...Although I can write my blog ,I think laptop is more convenient.It is faster and can read more easy than cell phone...
This week is so boring and bad.I was sick during 3days and have problem with my laptop. I feel the time is very fast .1 week passes so quickly.Only 6 weeks more,I can meet my family,my friends and my teacher in Vietnam . it'll be a happy time...I hope the time is faster ...

Sent from my iPhone

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: